Gathi Analytics is a relentlessly client focused group who builds ground-breaking data solutions for Smart Cities, Payment Services, Healthcare, Finance, and so much more. Gathi Analytics leverages proprietary frameworks and methodologies to deliver solutions faster, without compromising quality. We help our clients gain data insights they never thought possible and understand their data assets in ways they never could before. If this sounds like you, please read on.
About the Cloud Architect Role
This role will be responsible for providing solution architecture and configuration details required to setup and operationalize data platform to meet batch and real-time applications requirement on Azure. This includes conducting proof of concepts, providing infrastructure/tech stack, configuration, security various use cases and access requirements.
- Serve as the central point of contact for Enterprise Security for other Technology teams within the organization.
- Design and develop security architectures for Cloud and Cloud hybrid-based systems.
- Design and implement Cloud-native architectures that will allow business requirements to be met with a minimal degree of risk to the organization – batch and real-time
- Design Infrastructure, configuration and technology stack required to implement various use cases
- Works with Engineering, infrastructure services, and application development organizations to choose appropriate technology solutions
- Leads initiatives designed to share knowledge across Security Platforms and Technology teams
- Identifies, recommends, coordinates, and delivers timely knowledge to support teams regarding technologies, processes or tools.
- Create, modify, and maintain the client’s Cloud Reference Architectures
- Demonstrated Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies such as (Secure Software development, Application Security, data protection, cryptography, key management, and identity access management.
- Apply standard Cloud-native authentication mechanisms
- Apply deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management.
- Work with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies.
- Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting).
- Perform threat modeling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalency (CS, CE, CIS, IS, MIS, or engineering discipline) or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 15+ years overall IT industry experience
- Minimum of 3+ years in a solution architecture role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
- Experience with any of the following: O365, Azure, Azure Stack, Azure AD
- Experience with authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, and RBAC
- Experience with relational, graph and/or unstructured data technologies such as SQL Server, Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake, HD Insights, Cosmos DB, Data Bricks
- Experience in building real-time/event driven application on Azure using EventHub, Analytics Stream, Kafka Streams
- Experience with data ingestion technologies such as Azure Data Factory, SSIS, Pentaho, Talend
- Experience with machine learning tools such as Azure ML, etc.
- Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
- Experience building and supporting mission critical technology components with DR capabilities
- Experience with multi-tier system and service design and development for large enterprises
- Extensive, real-world experience designing technology components for enterprise solutions and defining solution architectures and reference architectures with a focus on cloud technologies
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools such as Ansible, DSC, Puppet, Chef, Salt, etc.
- Software development full lifecycle methodologies, patterns, frameworks, libraries and tools
- Experience in distilling complex technical challenges to actionable decisions for stakeholders and guiding project teams by building consensus and mediating compromises when necessary.
- Experience coordinating the intersection of complex system dependencies and interactions
- Experience in solution delivery using common methodologies especially Scrum Agile but also Waterfall, Iterative etc.
If this role sounds like you, we invite you to apply. Our recruiting team will be in touch shortly with qualified candidates regarding next steps.
Gathi Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and provides opportunities for advancement, compensation, training, and growth according to individual merit, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, genetic information, disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable Federal, state, or local law.