|San Antonio, TX, US
Gathi Analytics is a relentlessly client focused group who builds ground-breaking data solutions for Smart Cities, Payment Services, Healthcare, Finance, and so much more. Gathi Analytics leverages proprietary frameworks and methodologies to deliver solutions faster, without compromising quality. We help our clients gain data insights they never thought possible and understand their data assets in ways they never could before. If this sounds like you, please read on.
About the Data Engineer Role
We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team of analytics experts. The hire will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. The Data Engineer will support our software developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company’s data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
Looking for someone with good Visualization – Quality dashboards, expertise on Tableau a must and Java UI along with API’s preferred.
- Develop Dashboards and Reports based on requirements and ability to create UI frontends for Data Quality reporting and quality dashboards.
- Build Detailed technical design, conduct analysis, development of applications and proof of concepts.
- Build API’s for all data quality services and integration with existing Data Pipeline code.
- Communicate progress across organizations and levels from individual contributor to senior executive. Identify and clarify issues that need action and drive appropriate decisions and actions. Communicate results clearly and in actionable form.
- Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions.
- Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design.
- Reviewing and improving existing systems and collaborating with teams to integrate new systems.
- Conducting unit tests and developing database queries to analyze the effects and troubleshoot any issues.
- Creating tools to store data within the organization.
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Relevant work experience on Tableau.
- Experience in design and development of analytics using Tableau and other advanced data visualization.
- Experience in recommending best practices for building data visualizations using Tableau Good understanding of Relational Databases Relational Data model SQL and concepts of implementing Data Level security in RDBMS.
- A solid understanding of SQL, rational databases, and normalization.
- Proficiency in use of query and reporting analysis tools.
- Competency in Excel (macros, pivot tables, etc.)
- Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics and working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture.
- Ability to analyze performance issues and recommend optimizations for best performance.
- Deliver Tableau solutions for Customers and provide leadership and review work done by team members.
- Responsible for delivery of solutions using Tableau and other Visualization tools to create Sales Collateral and help create demos and presentations Help estimate and create proposals.
- Good mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and team-working skills.
If this role sounds like you, we invite you to apply. Our recruiting team will be in touch shortly with qualified candidates regarding next steps.
Gathi Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and provides opportunities for advancement, compensation, training, and growth according to individual merit, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, genetic information, disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable Federal, state, or local law.