|San Antonio, TX
Gathi Analytics is a relentlessly client focused group who builds ground-breaking data solutions for Smart Cities, Payment Services, Healthcare, Finance, and so much more. Gathi Analytics leverages proprietary frameworks and methodologies to deliver solutions faster, without compromising quality. We help our clients gain data insights they never thought possible and understand their data assets in ways they never could before. If this sounds like you, please read on.
- Design and develop enterprise applications using Java.
- Design and implement rule-based automation engine.
- To be able to benchmark systems, analyze system bottlenecks and propose solutions to eliminate them.
- Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting).
- Ability to perform threat modeling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new technologies.
- Understand the enterprise architecture roadmap and research, identify and recommend industry best practices for solving business problems.
- Provide recommendations and technical guidance to improve performance, reliability, and reusability within the constraints of budget, resource and business dependencies.
- To be able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- To be a self-starter.
- To be able to work in a fast-paced agile development environment.
- Continuous learning and keep track of the latest developments in business/ technical advancements.
- High energy levels, right attitude and pleasing personality. Demonstrate the compassion to lead and bring value to the architecture portfolio
- Bachelor’s Degree or master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics.
- 10+ years of expertise in object-oriented programming and scalable software design using Java.
- 5+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- Extensive experience of designing and developing software applications with Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, JSF, Servlets, Java Beans, ORM, Web Services, JDBC, XML, CSS, SOAP, REST.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE DesignPatterns including Singleton Factory, Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO) and Business Delegate. Well versed with core Java concepts like collections, multithreading, serialization, Java beans.
- Strong programming skills in designing and implementation of multi-tier applications using web-based technologies like Spring MVCand Spring Boot.
- Excellent knowledge on Spring Core such as Dependency Injection, Annotationsand XML based Configurations.
- Knowledge in Spring AOPusing Advice, Aspects and AOP Processor.
- Knowledge in Spring JDBC, Spring Hibernate ORMand JPA
- Experienced in writing POJOsfor Data Model and made individual HBM records to delineate Java Objects with Relational database tables.
- Experience in writing test cases using JUnit framework, Mockito and Used Postman for API’s testing
- Experience with CI/CD tooling, such as GitLab and/or Jenkins.
- Knowledge in Containerization tools like Docker, Kubernetes
- Advanced experience with SQL Queries, Databases and SQL Server Stored Procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, highly technical environment.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex system issues.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to translate user requirements into technical specifications.
- Ability to train and mentor junior level developers
If this role sounds like you, we invite you to apply. Our recruiting team will be in touch shortly with qualified candidates regarding next steps.
Gathi Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and provides opportunities for advancement, compensation, training, and growth according to individual merit, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, genetic information, disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable Federal, state, or local law.