|San Antonio, TX
Gathi Analytics is a relentlessly client-focused group who builds ground-breaking data solutions for Smart Cities, Payment Services, Healthcare, Finance, and so much more. Gathi Analytics leverages proprietary frameworks and methodologies to deliver solutions faster, without compromising quality. We help our clients gain data insights they never thought possible and understand their data assets in ways they never could before. If this sounds like you, please read on.
About the Solution Architect Role
This role will be responsible for designing data architecture to support Marketing business processes and transformational business priorities. Providing solution architecture to align with existing data platforms and products while modernizing and scaling the current data architecture. The modern data platform will require compliance focus and real-time applications requirement. This includes conducting proof of concepts, providing infrastructure/tech stack recommendations, performance tuning, configuration setting, automation, pipeline deployment and security/policy definition and setup activities for various use cases and access requirements.
- Design and develop Marketing data ecosystem to align with Enterprise business objectives in support of real time data needs, compliance, & analytic consumption.
- Design and implement Cloud-native architectures that will allow business requirements to be met with a minimal degree of risk to the organization.
- To be able to benchmark systems, analyze system bottlenecks and propose solutions to eliminate them.
- Demonstrated Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies such as (Secure Software development, Application Security, data protection, cryptography, key management, and identity access management.
- Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting).
- Ability to perform threat modeling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new technologies.
- Involve in all aspects of architecture, design, build, engineering and implementation of technical solutions using in any one of the technical platforms (JAVA, Microsoft, Azure, AWS, Big data Stack etc.,).
- Working knowledge of Spark, Kafka, HBase, Mongo DB, Cassandra, Impala and Hive.
- Understand the enterprise architecture roadmap and research, identify and recommend industry best practices for solving business problems.
- Provide recommendations and technical guidance to improve performance, reliability, and reusability within the constraints of budget, resource and business dependencies.
- To be able to help program and project managers in the design, planning and governance of implementing projects of any kind.
- To be able to perform detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments and use this in designing the solution.
- To be able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- To be a self-starter.
- To be able to work in teams, as a big data environment is developed in a team of employees with different disciplines.
- To be able to work in a fast-paced agile development environment.
- Develop a mental model of the chosen solution, and document using a combination of text, diagrams and create clear, traceable solution documentation.
- 15+ years of strong solution architecture experience in variety of IT positions. Recent 5+ years of experience must be on solution/systems/ enterprise architecture with large scale complex IT systems.
- Continuous learning and keep track of the latest developments in business/ technical advancements.
- High energy levels, right attitude and pleasing personality. Demonstrate the compassion to lead and bring value to the architecture portfolio
- Bachelor’s Degree or master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, highly technical environment.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with Marketing ecosystem & processes.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex system issues.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to translate user requirements into technical specifications.
- Ability to train and mentor junior level developers.
- Strong database fundamentals including SQL, performance and schema design.
- Strong understanding of programming languages like Java, Scala or Python.
- 10+ years of strong ETL experience on either Information, Ab-Initio, Talend, DataStage, Syncsort.
- Design and implement Data security and privacy controls.
- Experience with Git.
- 10+ years of hands-on software engineering experience.
- 10+ years of experience integrating technical processes and business outcomes – specifically: data and process analysis, data quality metrics/monitoring, data architecture, developing policies/standards & supporting processes.
- Experience with Spark, Hive, Hadoop, Kafka, Columnar Databases.
- Experience in designing solutions for multiple large data warehouses with a good understanding of cluster and parallel architecture as well as high-scale or distributed RDBMS and/or knowledge on NoSQL platforms
If this role sounds like you, we invite you to apply. Our recruiting team will be in touch shortly with qualified candidates regarding next steps.
Gathi Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and provides opportunities for advancement, compensation, training, and growth according to individual merit, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, genetic information, disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable Federal, state, or local law.