|Columbia, SC & Hyderabad, India
Gathi Analytics is a relentlessly client focused group who builds ground-breaking data solutions for Smart Cities, Payment Services, Healthcare, Finance, and so much more. Gathi Analytics leverages proprietary frameworks and methodologies to deliver solutions faster, without compromising quality. We help our clients gain data insights they never thought possible and understand their data assets in ways they never could before. If this sounds like you, please read on.
About the Hyperion tech lead Role
The Hyperion Technical Lead is responsible for leading the Planning and Budgeting technical team to develop and implement solutions for the Planning and Budgeting business users. As a Hyperion Technical, the resource will be involved in implementing Global solutions with Oracle Hyperion as well as backend solutions with MS SQL Server and SSIS. This includes Essbase cube development, database development, ETL development, and report development
- Responsible for translating detailed Business Requirements and Design and Solution Architecture deliverables into detailed design specifications.
- Responsible for maintaining effective and consistent communication within the team, with peers, the leadership team and the peers in other IT groups.
- Proactively raise issues to Project Manager, Team and Group Leads when necessary.
- Responsible for producing high quality application engineering deliverables in accordance with the project timeline.
- Responsible for building and unit testing a project to detailed design specifications.
- Responsible for thought leadership and technical guidance to engineering staff.
- Responsible for leading a team of developers across multiple locations / time zones.
- Provide support and documentation to assist in sustaining the project during the transition to production where necessary.
- Adheres to Application Engineering methodologies, standards, code reviews.
- Provide feedback regarding application engineering methodologies, standards and leading practices when appropriate.
- Identifies potential points of contention for missed activities and notify project leadership of situation and remediation plan.
- Minimizes technical exposure and risk on projects
- Work closely with:
- Application Engineering Team/Group Leads and Technical Leads to understand strategic goals/objectives and translate into actionable plans
- Application Engineering Team/Group Leads and Technical Leads to successfully implement, use, and monitor BSC initiatives
- Solutions Delivery to build solutions as part of end-to-end projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics.
- Experience in implementing latest versions of the Oracle’s On-premise Hyperion suite of products such as Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management, FDMEE, Essbase, HFR, DRM and Cloud products like PBCS, EPBCS, FCCS, ARCS, PCMCS etc.
- The candidates should have the ability to appreciate user requirements in EPM and Finance domain and convert them into design specs and architecting solutions.
- We require candidates who can lead multiple client service delivery teams in the active execution of engagements in compliance with firm and practice unit service delivery standards. Candidate having experience in the area of end to end Hyperion EPM Implementation.
- The candidates Should be able to understand the existing system and do the reverse engineering on the existing system.
- Experience with Oracle’s Enterprise Planning & Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS) or Planning & Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL and reporting tools like Tableau, PowerBI is a plus.
- Strong financial and analytical skills and an advanced understanding of the financial planning process
- Experience in migrating lower versions of Hyperion to 11.2 version.
- Experience on Hyperion cubes will be a plus
If this role sounds like you, we invite you to apply. Our recruiting team will be in touch shortly with qualified candidates regarding next steps.
Gathi Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and provides opportunities for advancement, compensation, training, and growth according to individual merit, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, genetic information, disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable Federal, state, or local law.