Gathi Analytics is a relentlessly client focused group who builds ground-breaking data solutions for Smart Cities, Payment Services, Healthcare, Finance, and so much more. Gathi Analytics leverages proprietary frameworks and methodologies to deliver solutions faster, without compromising quality. We help our clients gain data insights they never thought possible and understand their data assets in ways they never could before. If this sounds like you, please read on.
About the UI Lead Role
We are looking for a Lead UI developer who is proficient with React.js. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components by rewriting from Angular JS to React.js workflows. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- Experience working on UI development of web applications.
- Strong experience and understanding on Java scrip frameworks like, React JS , Angular JS 2 and 7
- Experience working on rest services based architecture.
- Understanding of cloud platforms like AWS
- Hands on coding experience
- Understanding of Agile Methodology
- Strong Analytical and communication skills
- Should be able to lead technically and manage individual workload for team of UI developers.
- Develop new features and optimize existing UI designs.
- Ensure code is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices or operating systems.
- Work closely with Product Managers and Backend Engineers to implement front end solutions.
- Able to solve problems independently, taking ownership of the applications you work on
- Bachelor’s Degree or master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics.
- 10+ years of expertise in object-oriented programming and scalable software design using Java.
- Should have done multithreading.
- Good Client Facing/Handling skills.
- UI testing frameworks
- Experience with CI/CD tooling, such as GitLab and/or Jenkins.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, highly technical environment.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex system issues.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to translate user requirements into technical specifications.
- Ability to train and mentor junior level developers
If this role sounds like you, we invite you to apply. Our recruiting team will be in touch shortly with qualified candidates regarding next steps.
Gathi Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and provides opportunities for advancement, compensation, training, and growth according to individual merit, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, genetic information, disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable Federal, state, or local law.