Gathi Analytics is a relentlessly client focused group who builds ground-breaking data solutions for Smart Cities, Payment Services, Healthcare, Finance, and so much more. Gathi Analytics leverages proprietary frameworks and methodologies to deliver solutions faster, without compromising quality. We help our clients gain data insights they never thought possible and understand their data assets in ways they never could before. If this sounds like you, please read on.
About the User Experience BA – UI/UX Role
The UX Business Analyst creates user interface designs and mockups that will mirror the actual user interaction with a digital site. They are involved in the overall strategy of increasing the reach of the digital project. User Experience Analysts should be comfortable with consumer research, psychology and the latest in UX best practices which serves as the backbone of a UX-related project roll out.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Conduct research on usability and customer experience.
- Clarify requirements and segregate them into functional and non-functional categories.
- Present solutions, ideas and recommendations that serves the requirements.
- Document the discussions, concepts and the finalized scope.
- Prepare mockups, prototypes, wireframes and interaction diagrams.
- Oversee and contribute to the development of the screens in agile framework.
- Define and integrate test automation process.
- Conduct testing to validate that the developed functionality is in accordance with the scope.
- Continuously research and strive to understand audience needs better and improve the existing systems
- 3+ years’ experience in delivering applications in Agile framework.
- 8+ years’ experience in building user stories, creating user interface design and mockup screens
- 8+ years’ experience in designing and building application User Interface using Angular / React / JS, Django and python.
- Experience in building and designing back-end data processes including rest api’s, connectors, microservices on Python.
- Research and analysis skills.
- Thorough understanding of user interface design, information architecture, and human factors.
- Understanding of graphic designing and UI designing concepts.
- Exceptional communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Documentation and articulation skills.
- Innovative and creative outlook.
- Good command over spoken and written communication
If this role sounds like you, we invite you to apply. Our recruiting team will be in touch shortly with qualified candidates regarding next steps.
Gathi Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and provides opportunities for advancement, compensation, training, and growth according to individual merit, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, genetic information, disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable Federal, state, or local law.