Tableau Developer – Consultant
|Kansas City, MO, US
Tableau Developer will participate as developer to translate requirements into dashboards/reports on Tableau and publish on Tableau server.
As Tableau Developer, you will be responsible to
- Develop, test, revise, modify, and maintain complex information dashboards, reports and visualizations using Tableau
- Identify and translate business needs and requirements into customized design and implementation of intuitive information dashboards, reports, and visualizations that are optimized for performance and use best practices.
- Leverage established guidelines and custom designs to create complex formulas and calculations to meet the needs of the business.
- Integrate exiting dashboards and reports and variety of sources, assuring that they adhere to data quality, usability dashboards.
- Analysis and reporting Software and business rule standards.
- Collaborate with users and developers to resolve dashboard, reporting and data related issues
- Minimum 5+ years of Extensive experience in developing, testing, implementing, maintaining Tableau driven excellent problem-solving skills, and the proven ability to understand business problems and self-identify areas of
- Minimum 4+ years of experience with MS SQL Server, Oracle required
- Strong communication, documentation and collaboration skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Other duties as assigned